CAPE-Youth has conducted three state-by-state scans to uncover policies, programs, resources and initiatives that support youth and young adults with disabilities (Y&YADs) in their transitions to employment.
The scans are designed to help states:
- Identify relevant resources and initiatives in their states;
- Identify potential collaborators in their states;
- Identify gaps in resources and initiatives; and
- Borrow innovate ideas from other states.
State COVID-19 Response
- This scan captures resources and initiatives states have developed to continue supporting Y&YADs amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
- This scan captures enacted legislation and executive orders that support Y&YADs in their transitions to employment.
- This scan captures ongoing programs that support Y&YADs in their transitions to employment.
You can view all current policies, programs, resources and initiatives in a state by clicking the map below.